Monday, February 15, 2010

Pre flight!

Today is the beginning of our 3 week awesome holiday!  We'll be spending 2 weeks in Iceland then a week in Norway.

Our journey starts at Singapore Changi Airport.  At 12:55pm we'll be flying to Iceland via London.  The first leg is arriving into London Heathrow at 6:55pm on the same day.  The second leg will be departing London at 9pm on the same day arriving into Reykjavik at 11:55pm.  It would be 19 hours before we arrive at our final destination.

This should be a freaking awesome holiday, and I'm super excited.  I've just finished packing most of my things, now to catch some sleep before I get on the plane.

3 comments:

  1. Wowwww!! you did it!!!! awesome!!! Congrats!! keep posting!! I want pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you arrive??? how are you??? too cold to write a post?

    ReplyDelete